Monday, February 22, 2010

I just got back from the lab, carrying with me a big orange jug with my 24 hour urine sample. A very grumpy nurse took blood out of my arm while I was there. As she was sticking me with her needle, with a scowling expression on her pasty face, I wondered who shit in her cereal! At least she had cereal. I hadn’t had anything to eat yet. Plus, I was the one sitting in the torture chair with a rubber strip cinched tightly around my upper arm. I think the least she could do is smile at me.
I don’t get results of these tests until Tuesday. I feel sick to my stomach. Receiving such good news on Wednesday from my blood work, reminds me how bad I want this. I’m scared of what the new tests will show. The waiting is torture. Today I’m having a hard time thinking positive. It is taking a lot of effort to not let the doubt creep in. Fear is a powerful emotion.
I’m going snowshoeing with my dog. Larry said he wants to come with us. Getting into nature always helps to keep my thoughts going in the right direction. Today is my Mom’s birthday. I can feel her spirit close by. She makes a really good guardian angel. I know she is sending out positive energy vibrations. I need all the support I can get.
Until next time, take care. MD

No comments:

Post a Comment